Let’s try another Italian inspired favourite recipe of mine with Pesto Linguine!
- 1 lb linguine
- 2 cups packed basil leaves
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 walnut
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp grated pecorino romano cheese
- Blend garlic in food processor then add the pine nuts and walnuts and blend some more.
- Add the basil and a pinch of salt then blend a bit at a time by pulsating the food processor.
- add the oils again
- When the pesto is smooth put it in a bowl and add the cheese
- Just before the pasta is finished cooking add a few spoons of foam from the pasta water and mix it. Add enough water or mil to make it creamy.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pesto, mix well and serve immediately.