A new recipe for you to try out for dinner. Enjoy the weekend everyone.
1 (3 pound) chicken, boiled and deboned
1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 onion, chopped
3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C.)
- Layer the chips in a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
- Combine the tomatoes, chicken soup, mushroom soup and onion.
- Pour half of mixture over chips.
- Layer the chicken pieces, half of the cheese and the remaining soup mixture.
- Bake at 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
- Top with the remaining cheese and return to the oven until the cheese is melted.