Toronto Rib Fest is back and this year it’s going to start earlier – TODAY!
Check out the events this year and if you’re going out there today print out the coupon for $3 dollars off a Half Rack Rib Dinner!
– Neverest is opening Ribfest on Thursday on the Schneiders Country Naturals Main Stage.
– Nazem Kadri of the Toronto Maple Leafs will be onsite to sign autographs on Sunday
– The Haunted House is built and ready to “scar-ify” you!
– The Entertainment Line-up is looking great! And, of course, it’s all free.
Visit the Rib Fest website – CLICK HERE
ABOUT the Rotary Club of Etobicoke
– is made up of men and women of integrity who represent diverse backgrounds
– is one of more than 31,000 Rotary clubs in 166 countries
Our motto is “Service Above Self” which exemplifies our humanitarian spirit
Our club meets every Wednesday at 12:15 at The Old Mill Restaurant in Toronto and we’d love to have you join us for lunch!
Every year, Toronto Ribfest has 13 ribbers that come to our event and compete to see who’s best, while serving up the best ribs in the country.
Last year’s winner for best ribs was Billy Bones. Congratulations!
Make sure you vote for your favourite.
This year’s ribbers are:
Billy Bones BBQ
Bad Wolf BBQ
Jack on the Bone BBQ
Kentucky Smokehouse BBQ
Pistol Pete’s Smokin’ BBQ
Horn Dawgs Smokin’ BBQ
Uncle Sam’s BBQ
Hawgs Gone Wild BBQ
Camp 31 BBQ