Londonlicious is back! The only festival that gives you the chance to try a diversity of culinary experiences in London, Ontario.
Jan 21 – Feb 6th. 2011 Londonlicious has had an overwhelming success over the past three years; with the growing list of participating restaurants ending up completely booked up with reservations! Londonlicious returns once again with more restaurants than ever before!
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to experience an array of three course prix fix menus from restaurants in the area for the amazing price of only $25* per person. Check out some of the 29 restaurants participating this winter.
Intent of The Festival
- To allow London’s residents to try a diversity of delicious culinary experience in the downtown area.
- Festival is geared toward promoting the smaller independent restaurants, with each their own unique flavours and style.
- The main purpose of this festival is to show London and its surrounding area what the downtown restaurants are all about, and to gear people away from the chain/franchise restaurants.
- A prix fixe menu, at $25 per person, will be offered at each location providing great food for a great value.
- Menu will include an appetizer or soup or salad with an entrée and dessert.
- When Toronto ran it’s first “Winterlicious” it had about 20 participating restaurants. It became so popular by the fourth year they ran the festival; well over 130 restaurants were involved. They also included a Summerlicious Festival as well.