Here’s your chance to experience the good life and the fine dining that the world stage has to offer because the Toronto Gourmet Food & Wine Expo is giving away 10 pairs of tickets to our lucky YummyLocal readers!
This is a chance for all you foodies out there to get a head start on one of the most exciting food events of the year.
The Gourmet Food & Wine Expo 2010 is here and we’re going to send 20 of you food enthusiasts to enjoy the all out event with:
- More than 1500 wines, spirits and beers, plus food galore throughout the Expo floor
- Tutored Tasting Sessions
- Celebrity Chef David Adjey, of The Food Network’s “The Opener” (Featured @ The Food Network Stage doing a cooking demo Saturday night Nov. 20)
- The Expo is also featuring 4 chefs from Texas, as we “Savour the Flavours of the Lone Star State”
- Gourmet Gala on Friday night (Nov. 20). Experience an exquisite 6-course meal paired with award-winning wines, and hosted by Christopher Waters, Editor of Vines Magazine.
All you have to do is:
- “LIKE” our YummyLocal.com fan page on Facebook by Clicking HERE
- Leave us a comment on our Wall telling us what you want to see most at this year’s Gourmet Food & Wine Expo!
- We’ll be drawing winners from all the entries from November 3rd (today) to November 9th @ 11pm.
- Each of the 10 lucky winners will receive a pair of tickets to this year’s Gourmet Food & Wine Expo!
- Recipients of these FREE tickets will be contacted via Facebook or email.
November 18 – 21, 2010
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building
Dates & Times
Thursday, November 18, 2010, 6pm-10pm VIP Preview Evening
Friday, November 19, 2010 2pm-10pm
Saturday, November 20, 2010, 12pm-10pm
Sunday, November 21, 2010, 12pm-6pm
Admission – Purchase in advance to avoid the lines onsite!
VIP Preview Evening $39.55, Thursday Evening
General Admission $16, Friday or Saturday or Sunday
General Admission Includes
• One day unlimited access to the Expo floor, 120,000 square feet of exhibits
• Access to over 1500 wines, spirits and beers brought to Toronto for one exciting weekend
• Over 150 gourmet foods and restaurant samples to choose from
• Complimentary professional chef presentations at the Food Network Stage
• A chance to sample cuisine from some of Toronto’s hottest chefs and restaurants